You are seeking to rent a Concrete Handling, Masonry rent in United States of America? Here you will find a wide range of rent a Concrete Handling, Masonry in United States of America. Concrete Handling, Masonry rent and hire, rentals and leasing, lease and hiring, rental, rent a Concrete Handling, Masonry in simply online rent with RentinoRio.
Compact and Portable
For homeowner projects, feed blending on the farm, small jobs on the construction site, in the rental fleet... plus many other uses. Both models feature up to 2 cu. ft. batch, 1/3 hp electric motor and and all poly drum for easy cleaning.
Lightweight wheelbarrow style for
easy portability. Two 6 inch turf tires and adjustable handles aid in transport and dumping. Ideal where portability is a factor.
32.00 USD for 1 day
ARBOR SIZE: 1"
INTENDED FOR: MULTI-PURPOSE USE
40.00 USD for 1 day
* The Buster Blaster 100 is the only true Soda Blaster. It operates using a patented, self-cleaning venturi that requires little or no maintenance. The venturi combined with the metering system in the Buster Blaster soda blaster virtually eliminates downtime because of clogged lines and will deliver
a precise and even flow of the blasting medium (Natrium Soda Blasting Medium) so you can complete your work on-time and on budget. A properly adjusted Buster Blaster soda blaster will reduce your use of soda by 20% and still have better on-the-job performance than any modified Sand Blaster.
* The Buster Blaster model 100 soda blaster has a capacity of 100 lbs of Natrium Soda, that's two bags.
* * Cooler/Drier Package
* * 50 Feet of Blast Hose
* * 12 Volt Electric/Air rotary shut off valve
* * 3/16" or 1/4" Blast Tips
250.00 USD for 1 day
45.00 USD for 1 day
Stone Concrete Mixer 6cu. ft.
Stone concrete mixers meet every job site application and include the largest portable concrete mixing capacities in the industry.
56.00 USD for 1 day
POWER DRAW: 1.2HP
VIBRATOR HEAD DIAMETER: 2.2"
COMPACTION: 33.5" DEPENDING ON CONSISTENCY
45.00 USD for 1 day
Stone 655PMP Mortar Mixer
Deluxe Mid Range
6 cu. ft., 1-1/2 bag capacity - HIGH DUMP MIXER
Heavy-duty easy-to-clean poly-drum
Removable seal and bearing housing with patented quadruple bearing configuration
Front post hand clutch
Extend-able axle (34" to 46")
High speed 4.80 x 12 (20
" dia.) tires
Rubber blades and safety chain standard.
70.00 USD for 1 day
NOTE: 6" EXTENSION AVAILABLE
55.00 USD for 1 day
Hitachi's VB16Y combines a rebar cutter and bender into one unit. The unit, which offers preset angle bends, has a built-in microprocessor that will uniformly bend up to No. 5 Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees. The machine includes a variable speed trigger with safety lock, bending pl
ate reference markings, and a preset cutting dial.
* Bends and cuts rebar with ease
* Utilizing 530W of power, it uniformly bends up to No. 5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
* Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds
* Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
* Operator has complete control over velocity and angle at which the rebar is bent
* With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made at a numerous variety of angles
* Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
* Easily portable, weighing only 42 lbs.
* Extremely low profile design (18.4"L x 8.5"H x 9.1"W), yet extremely stable
60.00 USD for 1 day
BLADE DIAMETER : 14"
CUTTING DEPTH : 10"
PRESSURE : 2500 PSI
*NOTE - THIS MACHINE MUST BE HOOKED UP TO WATER. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN DAMAGE*
90.00 USD for 1 day